- (931) 372 6383
Request a "Buckle Up America" sign to install in your school's public parking areas.
1. Nominate your school for the Reduce TN Crashes program to be contacted about receiving this free sign. The sign will be displayed in your school's public parking area(s).
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request the metal "Buckle Up America" sign for your school.
To get your points:
*Schools that have already submitted points in previous years for this activity must take new photos with the sign and submit these pictures to earn points again this year.
1. Install a "Buckle Up America" sign at your school's public parking area(s).
2. Take a photo of the sign that demonstrates its role in creating awareness (Ex: students posing next to/under the sign).
3. Click "Submit Your Points."
4. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county, and school.
5. Upload your school's photo and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).