- 1-800-99-BELTS (23587)
Host a Cinema Drive 3D presentation at your school!
Cinema Drive is targeted towards young drivers who are in the beginning stages of learning how to drive. The program includes several segments that focus on behaviors critical to driving - speeding, distracted driving/texting, driving under the influence of alcohol and other drugs, peer pressure, seat belts, and fatigue. The presentation aims to educate high school drivers with the knowledge necessary to change undesirable driving habits and inspire behavioral shifts among teens and their surrounding community.
The Cinema Drive program features new, innovative ways for students to learn - and have fun while doing so! The in-school presentation utilizes unique, multi-sensory technology such as 3D projection, surround sound, and laser lights as well as interactive remotes, to highly engage viewers.
Mobile Cinema Park is designed to operate in existing school facilities. MCP technicians set up easily in auditoriums, media centers, gymnasiums, and cafeterias.
Visit the Cinema Drive Website to learn more information about the program.
Notes to keep in mind:
- The darker the room, the better the presentation
- Multiple shows can be shown in one day (250 students max. each show)
- The show length runs from 60-90 minutes
- An hour and a half set up prior to the first show is required
1. Pick a date for the program to visit your school. Please provide 3 options.
1. Visit http://www.mobilecinemapark.com/bookingshow.html to schedule a visit to your school.
To get your points:
1. Capture photo and video footage of your Cinema Drive presentation at your high school.
2. Click "Submit Your Points."
3. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county, and school.
4. Upload your photos and video along with a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
**Note -- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!**