- (931) 372 6383
Enter the Create Real Impact Contest and win money for your school while saving lives!
Open to students aged 14-22, the Create Real Impact contest is an exceptional opportunity to produce and showcase socially conscious art and get recognized for it, an opportunity to earn educational grants for both students and schools, and an opportunity to create real impact. The artwork must address the issues of reckless and distracted driving in a creative and compelling way, as well as meet criteria based on its format.
Entries Can Be:
- Video: Two minutes or less Public Service Announcements uploaded to YouTube.
- Creative Writing: 1200 words uploaded directly to the site.
- Art: Original work in any medium uploaded directly or as a picture to the site.
- Music: Two minutes or less original piece of music, any style, uploaded on YouTube.
The contest is open to high school, technical, college, and university students, and in each category there are multiple ways to win. Judges determine the grand prize winners based on effectiveness of messaging, concept/idea, and creativity, and give out whopping $1500 educational grants accordingly. The top three high schools with the most entries each receive $1500 as well. The top online vote-getter in each category will also each win a $500 educational grant.
Since one portion of this two-part judging process is online voting, the use of social media becomes a valuable promotional tool. Teens promote their entries on their favorite social media sites in the process.
To view official rules and guidelines and more in-depth information about the Create Real Impact Contest, visit their website for more details.
Each Create Real Impact Contest Submission will receive 100 points towards the Silver Level Award.
10 bonus points will also be awarded to all submissions that tag Reduce TN Crashes in social media posts and use the hashtag, #ReduceTNCrashes.
1. Visit the official Create Real Impact Contest website.
2. Create, upload, and submit your entry via the Create Real Impact Website.
To get your points:
1. Create and upload a submission in the Create Real Impact Contest.
2. Click "Submit Your Points."
3. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county, and school.
4. Upload a brief description of your entry and provide proof of your submission.
**Note -- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!**