- 1-800-99-BELTS (23587)
Video contest awarding teens with scholarships, national air-time, and Bridgestone tires.
In addition to their scholarships, the three winners will have the opportunity to have their video selected to air as a national public service announcement. All of the top ten finalists will receive a new set of Bridgestone-brand tires for their innovative videos.
For more information, please visit TeensDriveSmart.com.
1. Visit the registration section of TeensDriveSmart.com to register your club to receive the "Teens Drive Smart Newsletter."
2. Participate in the yearly video contest described above.
To get your points:
1. Produce and submit a video in the Bridgestone video contest.
2. Click "Submit Your Points."
3. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county, and school.
4. Upload your video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
**Note -- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!**