- 1-800-99-BELTS (23587)
A 2 -day camp to provide training in youth development, leadership, and prevention.
The SADD Leadership Retreat is a weekend of leadership activities, team building, and fun! This is a great opportunity to strengthen your leadership skills and empower yourself to make a change in your community.
1. Connect with your school's SADD Chapter.
2. Participate in the SADD Leadership Retreat!
To Get Your Points:
1. Have fun at a retreat!
2. Save photo and video footage of each of these presentations being conducted at your high school, with student interaction.
3. Click "Submit Your Points."
4. Enter the name of the submitter, and select the activity completed, the county, and school.
5. Upload your photos and video along with a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).