- 1-800-99-BELTS (23587)
Sign your grandparents up for TDOT's Yellow DOT Program.
The Tennessee Yellow DOT Program is designed to provide first responders with an individual’s medical information in the event of an emergency on Tennessee’s roadways. The information can mean the difference between “life and death” in the “Golden Hour” immediately following a serious incident.
Participants in the program will receive a Yellow DOT decal, a Yellow DOT folder, and a medical information sheet; a personalized photo will be taken and placed on the sheet. The participant will complete the medical information sheet which consists of their emergency contact information, medical information, recent surgeries, hospital preferences, current medications, insurance, and physicians’ information. This information will be the sole responsibility of the participant and should remain in the glove compartment inside the yellow folder provided. The Yellow DOT decal will be placed on the driver’s side rear window of their vehicle.
There is no cost associated with participating in this program.
For more information on the Yellow DOT Program visit the Tennessee Department of Transportation's website here.
To learn more information on the Yellow DOT Program, visit the links below:
To find an enrollment site nearest you, click here.
1. Select the enrollment site closest to your school via the link provided.
2. Have your students participate in the Yellow DOT Program.
To get your points:
1. Take photos and videos of your Yellow DOT Activity.
2. Click "Submit Your Points."
3. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county, and school.
4. Upload your photo/video footage and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
**Note - Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!**