- (931) 372 6383
Print and hang up, or digitally promote, Teen Driver Safety Week in your school!
This National Teen Driver Safety Week material is sponsored by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. The campaign focuses on educating young drivers on safe driving. For more information please visit: www.safercar.gov/parents.
1. Nominate your school for the Reduce TN Crashes program.
2. Contact admin@reducetncrahes for any questions!
To get your points:
1. Post the infographics in a high school common area (Ex: cafeteria, lobby, athletic venue) or digitally share on social media, email, school digital signs, or other media. ***If posting to social media use #TeenDriver and tag @ReduceTNcrashes.***
2. Take a photo of the infographics that demonstrates its role in creating awareness (Ex: students posing next to/under the paper or snapshot the post).
3. Click "Submit Your Points."
4. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county and school.
5. Upload your school's photo and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).