- (931) 372 6302
Interested in finding out about drowsy driving and the 1.2 million crashes that happen each year due to fatigued driving? The Kyle Kiihnl Foundation has a 45-minute presentation for high school groups in which we discuss the causes of drowsy driving, ways to avoid a crash, and the importance of 8-10 hours of uninterrupted sleep each and every night. This presentation is informative, fun, and might save your life!
Kathi Wright, Education Director, Kyle W. Kiihnl Memorial Foundation. (901) 486-2984,firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Contact Kathi to extend an invitation to your school.
2. Plan drowsy driving activities such as
Pledge to Not Drive Drowsy at www.dontdrivedrowsy.org
PJ Day at your school
Contact Kathi to book a presentation and for more ideas.
3. Share your experience on social media using the #DontDriveDrowsy
To Get Your Points:
1. Take screenshots/photos of Don't Drive Drowsy presentation and/or other drowsy driving activities.
2. Click "Submit Points."
3. Follow instructions on the submission form.
4. Upload your photos and screenshots, as well as a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).