- (931) 372 6302
Identify safety needs in your immediate area and set goals for improvements to be made.
Conduct research on the driving statistics in your region and identify manageable and reachable goals for improvements.
1. Visit for teen driving statistics, or for comprehensive driving statistics related to your county.
2. Set goals aimed at decreasing crashes and fatalities, and increasing restraint use while driving.
To Get Your Points:
1. Compile a document of set goals pertaining to an increase in traffic safety awareness, and a decrease in distracted driving incidents.
2. Click on "Submit Your Points."
3. Upload your document, along with a brief description of the activity.
**Note: "Step 2" points will not be awarded until 100 "Step 1" points are earned!**